Full-Process Test Fixture Service
Test Fixture Introduction
SFP28 HCB/MCB, 8639 (U.2), QSFP28 HCB/MCB, Interposer, QSFPDD HCB, USB3.1 type A, 10/100/1000M
network interface, PCIe4, M.2_ SATA/PCIE, VGA, HDMI2.1, DP2.0 test fixture,More test fixture,More discounts,welcome to consult
U.2-SATA/SAS Test Fixture
- Less than 2.5-inch hard disk width to ensure no structural interference with DUT during test
- Meet the 8639 interface SATA/SAS consistency test
- 8639 turns to SMA interface, and the test fixture is connected with the instrument through cable through SMA connector
- The PCIe transmission rate function can be switched, and the signal can be cycled from GEN1, GEN2, GEN3, GEN4 different code types
- The size is the same as the width of 2.5-inch hard disk
USB3.1 Type A Test Fixture
- Meet the signal consistency test of USB3.1 Type A interface
- Downward compatibility with USB3.0 and USB2.0 signal consistency test
HDMI 2.1 Test Fixture
- Main board signal quality test/Can performance test for HDMI2.1 Type A interface
- Downward compatible HDMI1.4 signal quality test
10/100/1000M Network Interface Test
- Meet RJ45 interface 10M/100M/1000M signal consistency test
SFP28 HCB/MCB Test Fixture
- Used for SFP28 interface signal test/optical module signal test
- Meet the HCB/MCB requirements defined in IEEE802.
- For DDR4 x8/x16, DDR3 x8/x16, LPDDR4_ 200pin、Nand Flash_ 132pin particle end signal test
- Package to package
QSFP28 HCB/MCB Test Fixture
-Used for QSFP28 interface signal test/optical module signal test
-Meet the HCB/MCB requirements defined in IEEE802.3
M.2 CBB_PCIe Gen5
- Hard disk PCIe Gen5 and SATA signal test for testing M.2 interface.
- Key bit: Key M; Adjustable rate; Meet the requirements of PCIe Gen5 consistency test; The MMPX Male interface needs to be tested by connecting the MMPX Male-to-2.92mm cable with the instrument.
M.2 CLB_PCIe Gen4
-Main board PCIe Gen4 signal test and impedance test for M.2 interface.
-It is composed of Riser and CLB; Key bit: Key M; Meet the structural requirements of 2280 size; Meet the requirements of PCIe Gen4 signal consistency test; Adjustable rate; 2.92mm Male interface, without adapter, is directly connected to the instrument with 2.92mm Male cable for testing, which is more firm and durable.
More Test Fixtures
Standard Universal Fixtures:
CFP2 MCB, CFP2 HCB, M2
We will prioritize according to your desires
Component test fixture
Connector test fixture
Chip test fixture